Subscribe to Teradata RSS feeds
Teradata makes it easy for you to access the constantly updated content about data warehousing and big data analytics you need the most. Subscribe to RSS feeds which alert you when new content has been published in your area of interest.
To view RSS feeds through an RSS reader
- Choose a topic of interest.
- Copy and paste the URL text to your RSS reader.
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based web-content syndication format used for content distribution. Teradata uses RSS feeds to deliver updated events, news, and content to subscribers. It's a quick, convenient way to be notified when content that interests you appears on Teradata.com.
How do you use RSS?
To take advantage of Teradata's RSS capabilities, you should download a special RSS news reader that allows you to collect and display RSS feeds. Many free options are available, including:
- Feedly (Web-based feed reader) https://feedly.com/i/discover
- Firefox (browser with integrated RSS features) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/live-bookmarks
- RSS Feed Reader (Google Chrome Extension) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rss-feed-reader/
- Panda (Smart news reader) http://usepanda.com/
- Reeder 3 (Mac and iOS) http://reederapp.com/mac/
- Feeder (Google Chrome Extension) https://feeder.co/