Every industry is being transformed by the new business models and revolutionary possibilities created by the digital society in the 21st century. In the webinar Teradata & Southwest Airlines: The Story of a Digital Transformation with a Heart of Data, Southwest Airlines' Director of Digital Solutions Carole A. Elwell and Teradata's CTO Stephen Brobst will address the critical success factors that leaders must embrace when transforming an enterprise into a leader for the digital age.
Explore this Southwest Airlines case study to find out how to navigate issues during a digital transformation:
- Enabling an organization-wide cultural change
- Identifying and implementing new skillset requirements
- Governing data to drive digital success
- Incorporating digital into all aspects of the customer journey
- Using data and analytics to enhance the customer experience