March 14 - 18, 2022
Join Teradata at HIMSS 2022
Rethink Health. Rethink Data.
Meet 1:1 with Teradata experts onsite at HIMSS or virtually. Schedule a consult.
As an exhibitor at HIMSS, the premier in-person and virtual healthcare event on March 14–18 in Orlando, Teradata will show you how to transform patient experiences with a connected multi-cloud data platform. Schedule your appointment now to meet with a Teradata executive or subject matter expert to learn more about driving healthcare and business outcomes with data.
Be sure to visit Teradata in booth 3100 to catch live presentations from some of the top names in healthcare.
- Mark Krebs, VP, Celebrus and Cathy Mesnik, Industry Consultant, Teradata presenting on Personalized Data & Healthcare
- Craig Kurtzweil, SVP Advanced Analytics UHC and Tammy Huf, Senior Dir Optum Behavioral Health “COVID 19 and Beyond; The Shifting Dynamics of Population Health”
- Severence MacLaughlin, CEO, DeLorean.AI presenting on Artificial Intelligence & Healthcare Outcomes
- Mark Liber, SVP, Kaia Health presenting on Digital Outcomes in Musculoskeletal Interventions & Measuring The Value
- Stephen Brobst, CTO, Teradata presenting on Cloud Migration & Healthcare
- Trish Lugtu, Principal Data Scientist, Teradata presenting on Healthcare Advanced Analytics Use Cases
- Tom Lawry, National Director of Healthcare, Microsoft, “The Future of Data & AI in Healthcare”
- Cecil Lynch, Global Leader Biomedical Informatics, Accenture “Precision Medicine”
- Ashok Chennru, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Anthem “Healthcare Challenges”
- Sri Raghavan, SVP, AWS, “Healthcare Use Cases & AWS Teradata Partnership”
We’ll also have several Teradata executives and experts on-hand to help you learn more about:
- How to use analytic services for healthcare from start to scale
- Improving quality and cost of care with healthcare ecosystem data interoperability
- Connecting healthcare and third-party data, and monetizing it
- Delivering healthcare excellence with machine learning and AI at scale
- Transforming patient experiences with a connected multi-cloud data platform
Be sure to join us in Booth 3100 for expert demos, live presentations, and on the evening of Wednesday, March 16th, a cocktail reception. And don’t miss our booth theater sessions!