Learn new use cases from thought leaders who are finding innovative applications for data and analytics.
Session 1: Navigating the Rapids of Healthcare Data
Speaker: Kristi Rogers, Senior Director, IT Data Management, Banner Health
Session 2: Data Fabric Enablement with an Efficient Data Marketplace—The Journey Thus Far
Speaker: Latheef Syed, Head of Data Products & Architecture - AI & Data, Verizon
Despite businesses wanting to derive value from record amounts of data, organizing data to enable efficient access for decision making can be challenging. Hear how we’ve addressed this challenge and what we’ve learned throughout the journey with discovery, orchestration, and consumption of key insights to accelerate growth.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- Strategies for increasing automation with data and analytics leveraging Data Fabric.
- Utilizing Data Marketplace to find, review, test, and consume data using AI and ML best practices.
- How minimal viable products accelerate business outcomes.
- Ways to harness data across heterogeneous data warehouses, data lakes, and lake houses.
- Measurable outcomes that communicate the value of data.
Session 3: Title coming soon
Speaker: Matt Krieger, Senior NextGen Analyst, ConocoPhillips